Monday, August 26, 2013

Manic MONDAYS

Today is what I call my "Thank GOD for MONDAYS" without them to keep me on track, I'm sure I would have completely fallen apart a LONG time ago.  But I promised myself something years ago, no matter WHAT I engaged in, I would NOT under any circumstances let it interfere with my CAREER.  I've worked dang hard for where I am now, and I while I can completely see how much I can improve, I refuse to discount that fact that I have ALWAYS showed up to work, no matter what.  Now, this may mean that I showed up late and shamefully, there were times that I fell asleep at the wheel because I had been up for days, BUT when I did arrive, I was sure to focus and work my ass off as if to somehow compensate for my short-comings,  I must say it has paid off, I know that there are GOOD things in my life and it is not a complete wreck, I also know that I have SO many more aspirations and goals for myself and I know in my heart that I am capable to SO much more.  I want infinity to the end, I want the life that I was destined to have and it's more and more clear to me what is holding me back.  Now I may sound like some power-hungry girl, but if I am right now, is there really anything wrong with that?? I'm going with NO, it's a part of what's bringing me here so really in that grand master plan of it all, NOT so bad.  I will say there is a whole LOT more to my decision and hopefully commitment and dedication to no longer engage in these acts that I must grow out of.  It's simply time for me to GROW UP.   

No comments:

Post a Comment