Sunday, May 4, 2014

Today

These last few months have been a roller coaster of dark days mixed with GOOD days causing some major confusion.  I will say without those last few months where I did find myself fighting those battles of self doubt and self worth I would not be able to find the strength to be where I am today. TODAY my eyes are no longer swollen from crying, today I made amazing meals for my daughter and I, today I enjoyed every moment with my mini ME, today we laughed, today we smiled endlessly, today I thought of all the possibilities my life has to offer, today I cared for myself, today I found peace and serenity, TODAY I fed my soul with GOODNESS.

I have found the GRACE in my heart to forgive and I pray that those who need peace find their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment