Sunday, October 6, 2013

WHY I LOVE ARTIST

I haven't felt like myself for sometime...I can't even write about it anymore. 

What brings ME back and makes me FEEL ALIVE....MUSIC that sings to my SOUL.  

Artist are amazing!  I could sit for HOURS and HOURS singing my HEART out.  HOW do they KNOW??  how do they know exactly how I'm feeling??  

Miley's Wrecking Ball - I did go in like a wrecking ball and now I DO feel completed WRECKED! 

Pitbull feat Danny Mercer OUTTTA NO WHERE - its NOT good that we HURT everyday...and YES sooner or later that spark does just disappear - outta nowhere.  

Sara Bareilles GRAVITY - this is the ONE that describes ME BEST, here's the lyrics, amazing:

"Something always brings me BACK to you.  It never takes TOO long.  No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm GONE.  You hold me without touch YOU keep me without CHAINS.  I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your reign.  SET ME FREE, LEAVE ME BE.  I don't want to fall another moment into your GRAVITY.  Here I am and I stand SO tall,  just the way I'm supposed to BE.  But you're on to ME and all OVER me.  You LOVED me 'cause I'm fragile When I thought I was strong.  But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is GONE.  I live here on my KNEES as I TRY to make you SEE that you're everything I think I need here on the ground.  BUT you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.  The ONE thing I still KNOW is that you're keeping me DOWN".  
 
BUT I'm going to END my night with THIS ONE by SIA:  

"I'm CRITICIZED, but all your BULLETS ricochet.  CUT me DOWN, but it's you who'll have further to FALL.  Ghost town and haunted love, Raise your VOICE, sticks and stones may break my bones, I'm talking LOUD not saying much.  I'm BULLETPROOF, NOTHING TO LOSE, FIRE AWAY, FIRE AWAY. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away.  You shoot ME DOWN but I won't FALL, I AM TITANIUM".  

YOU SHOOT ME DOWN, but I won't FALL, I AM TITANIUM!!!  BE RESILIENT! 

No matter WHAT happens in LIFE just KEEP moving FORWARD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment