Saturday, September 7, 2013

REJECTION - why do we CARE so much?

Remember when I said that I am the girl whose communication seems to get lost in translation, well once upon a time I goofed up and reacted and so the women in my husbands family want nothing to do with me, they have written me OUT.  So now here I am faced with the difficult interaction because my children and husband are still very much part of their lives which I AM THANKFUL FOR - they love my kids, that's all that matters and they should be happy no matter what we are going through. They have suffered enough.

There is a festival tonight at our church and was organized by these women in my husbands life.  I contemplated all morning if I was going to go or not since i know they want nothing to do with me.  i decided to go and i figured I would go to mass first then maybe brave it out to show up, because i know the kids wanted me there and life is too short for these things to stop my happiness right.  i took my daughter to mass and my husband went straight to the festival with our other two kids.  After mass I was approaching the festival - I already have anxiety about this -  and so as I am walking with my three year old daughter she runs and takes her shoes off ready to hop in the moon bounce (with no ticket of course) the person overseeing was stopping her from going in, after she already took her shoes off and had her little heart set to just jump to her hearts content, this devastated her. I don't think I have ever heard this child scream so loud, my heart ached for her, I grabbed her and ran out of there as fast as I could.  Once we sat down in an area with less people she continued to scream, the screams of REJECTION, I had just witnessed my worst fear and even worse it was happening to my daughter, my heart was aching a PAIN so deep, it's like  her screams were mine and I couldn't fix it for her!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment