Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sometimes all we NEED is a little water.

Lately, I feel that I have LEARNED so MUCH about MYSELF, I do hope the enlightenment will help US move ON and move FORWARD, I cannot HOLD on to the PAST, I MUST let things GO.  Once I dipped into this practice (oh and I really need more practice on it - trust me) I felt relieved.  On a side NOTE, I think I need to look into this meditation practice, its the calm I've been looking for once I understood a little more of this practice.  I have so much more to learn and I am eager to.  That thought just made me smile, gosh that feels good.

So a little of the communication that I longed for from my husband has suddenly begun to come along,  That is moving in the right direction.  I thought we needed counseling once upon a time, but what would we really accomplish there, BLAME??  We cannot blame each other any longer, it is the poison in our relationship, we have not been very nice to each other, we both had our armor up for so many years, so bringing it down has been challenging, we have been in survival mode for so long.  It really is just that simple treat each other with respect, just give it don't expect it, CARE for each other, nurture each other, AGAIN, BE NICE, be PRESENT, and have FAITH in each other.  Be mindful of these key ingredients.  

Last Night, I know I was for sure dealing with those moments within myself that I get STUCK, my mind goes in circles, dealing with all of the guilt of my reckless life.  I know my expectations of myself are high, I NEED to find a balance somewhere.  The thing is I really like who I am, when I am allowed to just be ME.  What drives ME crazy, is the feeling of being judged EVERYWHERE, I always somehow feel that I am not GOOD enough, LET IT GO, LET IT GO, JUST LET IT GO!!  These issue are MINE, this I know, I know I NEED to CARE for myself.  As I took a walk outside last night I grabbed a branch with little buds on it, I put it my little pink vase with a little water.  This morning two of those little buds completely opened up, all they needed was little WATER and CARE.  Amazing isn't it?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment